March 14 – 25, 2017
Click on the linked titles below for full details on each workshop.
National University, 9388 Lightwave Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123, unless
Pay-Per-Click – Increasing Traffic to Your Website
Tuesday March 14, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT
United States University, 7675 Mission Valley Road, San Diego, CA 92108
In this advanced Internet marketing program, you will learn how to create a pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing program to drive your business.
Here are just some of the topics we will discuss:
- Google AdWords account setup
- Developing your keyword basket
- Writing great PPC ads
- Creating landing pages
- Bidding for maximum results
- PPC on a shoestring budget
- The five keys to successful PPC programs
- PPC pitfalls and how to avoid them
QuickBooks Basic Part 2
Wednesday March 15, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT
Learn how to customize QB for your company using the preferences.
You can do your own bookkeeping and control all your finances in-house! This class demonstrates all the basics so you can get started right away.
Women’s Networking Breakfast
Friday March 17, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT
Jacob Center, 404 Euclid Avenue, San Diego, CA 92114
Topic: INFLUENCER MARKETING and the RENAISSANCE in PR
Presenter: John Bertino, owner/founder, The Agency Guy, Inc.
Business Plan A: You, the Market and the Competition
Saturday March 18, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PDT
Getting Started: You, the Market and Your Competition
- Do you really need a business plan?
- What promise are you making?
- What are the characteristics of your target market?
- What’s your competitive advantage?
Wednesday March 22, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT
This workshop will show you how to accomplish the following:
- Job costing and job profitability
- Expense reimbursements for invoices
- Price levels & billing rates
- Estimates & purchase orders
- Many special transactions including: bad debts, retuned checks, prepaid deposits
and petty cash
. . . and much more!
Business Plan B: Setting Goals & Telling the World
Saturday March 25, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PDT
Having identified your target market and competitive advantage in the first session, this workshop helps you develop a mission statement, preliminary goals and a marketing plan.