BEFORE AND AFTER 65
Saturday, February 2, 2019
10am to 2pm
Encinitas Senior/ Community Center
1140 Oakcrest Park Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024
Cross Streets (Encinitas Blvd and Balour Dr.)
About: A senior health and wellness exposition targeting people who will be retiring, those that are retired and the children of aging individuals that are looking for options for their parents
Exhibitor Table Fees- Includes Table (bring own linen), 2 chairs, basic event day program listing
4ft table = $125 (Non Profit $90)
6ft table = $175 (Non Profit $130)
8ft table = $230 (Non Profit $175)
Premium and Corner Tables – add $50.
Chamber Member Discount – 10% off any table
Electricity Add on – $25.00
Click Here for Exhibitor Form
Cancellations within 30 days of the event are Non-Refundable!
Table Reservations are not confirmed until paid in full Deadline January 21, 2019
Event Program Listing – Expo Exhibitors Company name will be listed in the Program, with web site and type of business. The programs will be directly distributed to expo attendees.
Set up and Tear Down Instructions:
Set up will be 8:30am – 9:45am. We must be out of the hall by 4pm
- Please make sure your event day staff have a copy of the setup/tear down instructions for event day with them.
- All vendors are encouraged to bring a snack or bag lunch with them.
- Make sure your area is completely cleaned and debris free before leaving
- Please park in lot behind building after unloading
- Do not leave early, vendors who pack up early will not be asked to participate next year
Questions regarding booth placement or special needs/ requirements please contact:
Chamber of Commerce 760.753.6041