Tuesday, June 19, 2018 – 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Email marketing is essential to your digital marketing ecosystem. It’s a direct and powerful way to reach your audience and prospects on their level. E mail marketing still outweighs other online marketing tactics and provides the largest return on investment.
If email is something you have been shying away from because of knowledge, then this hands-on, interactive workshop is for you.
Email still has a higher conversion rate over social media and search engine optimization (which are both incredibly important to your marketing ecosystem but are tactics to help build your email list).
During this introductory workshop to Email Marketing, we will walk through the importance of email marketing in your buyer’s journey and where email fits into your marketing strategy. You will learn the components of what goes into setting up your email systems, be introduced to different types of email series, how marketing and sales align, frequently asked questions, and next steps.
1. Introduction to Email Marketing
2. The Buyer’s Journey and Email Marketing
3. Components of Email Marketing
4. Types of Emails
5. Storytelling Through Email Marketing
6. Aligning Email Marketing and Sales
7. Stats That Matter
8. Tips to Keep in Mind
9. Frequently Asked Questions
After leaving this workshop, you will walk away with clarity on:
– What email platform is best for your particular needs
– Understanding what email series types are best for your business
– Where email fits into your marketing strategy
– How to align social media, search engine marketing, and email marketing
– How to align sales and email marketing
is a Strategic Advisor for The Agency Guy
; a business consultancy referring brands of all sizes to the right marketing firm based on capabilities, culture, and strategy. She is also the Co-host of The Creative Hustler
podcast; a resource for new and budding entrepreneurs, and the Co-founder of Latin & Code
, where her husband and business partner handle a handful of branding and digital marketing clients in an interim CMO capacity.