What is an Ambassador for the Chamber?
The Chamber’s Ambassadors are members who volunteer their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber and its members. Our Ambassadors serve as official representatives of the Encinitas Chamber of Commerce. They become more involved in the business community resulting in networking opportunities, visibility of their business, and opportunities to market and promote products and services. They enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships, and accessing a wealth of information and resources. Their primary responsibilities are to assist with retention efforts, recruit new members, and assist with staffing events.
Benefits of serving as an Ambassador:
- Increased business visibility through Chamber activities
- Leadership opportunities within the Chamber and community
- Recognition at events
- Official Ambassador nametags
- Opportunity to be Ambassador of the Month
The responsibilities of the Ambassadors includes participation in programs, projects and activities such as:
- Promotion of the value of Chamber membership within the community
- Active recruitment of new members and retention of existing members
- Support at Chamber functions as an official greeter or crowd-host
- Help new members network at mixers to make them feel more comfortable
- Attendance at Chamber Ribbon Cuttings, mixers and annual events
If you are interested in becoming an Encinitas Chamber of Commerce Ambassador, please contact us today!
Current Encinitas Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors:
Remax by the Sea
State Farm – Tracy
Minuteman Press Encinitas
Remax by the Sea
Five Rings Financial
Navy Federal Credit Union
Encinitas Coast Life
Jen Wade Realty